HOME : JOB SEEKERS AND EMPLOYEES
|Job Seekers and Employees|
There are a number of free services offered to job seekers and employees who wish to pursue additional training opportunities. BerkshireWorks is the region's One-Stop Career Center and can assist with:
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Planning Information
- Workshops on job search techniques including interviewing, networking and resume writing
- Data on the local job market
- Resources to help find the right training opportunities
- Tools to help conduct an effective job search
Contact BerkshireWorks in Pittsfield at (413) 499-2220 for more information.
Adult Basic Education skills are also provided in Berkshire County by contacting one of the ABE providers listed.
If you have a complaint or grievance resulting from an interaction at Berkshire Works, you may contact the Career Center Director or the BCREB Executive Director Heather Boulger to arrange an informal resolution. If a resolution cannot be agreed upon or you have a complaint or grievance about the WIA Title I program or activities, you may file a complaint within one year. File a complaint (Spanish).